- Nationwide, MD, USA
Supplement your income while fighting government fraud, waste, and abuse.
MSM Security Services, LLC, a leading security solutions provider, is actively seeking Fraud Prevention Inspectors nationwide to work as independent contractors. Inspectors will perform site verifications and inspections of Medicare/Medicaid Provider Facilities to combat medical fraud and abuse on behalf of the U.S. Government. No experience? No problem! A one hour online training will provide you with the skills you need.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Validating the physical location of the facility/supplier by taking photos and capturing GPS coordinates (geotag) via Smartphone.
- Answering questions on a pre-defined checklist and/or meet with a facility staff member to ask a series of scripted questions.
- Record, store, and transmit images back to MSM Security Services.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented and have the ability to analyze documents;
- A Smartphone is required;
- Must have working knowledge of taking photos and using GPS/Geotag functions using a Smartphone;
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, some college preferred.
- Applicants must have the ability to pass a background investigation.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Due to the nature of this position, reliable transportation is required.
Inspector positions are available nationwide, including U.S. Territories and Protectorates. Affiliation will be determined by the volume of work in a specific geographic area.
The Inspector position rate of pay is $20 per visit for each site verification and $35 per visit for each facility inspection. Mileage is not reimbursed.
Independent Contractor Inspectors are self-employed and not employees of MSM. Contractors do not receive benefits. They are responsible for thier own taxes (MSM provides a 1099) and are compensated on an engagement-completed basis. They perform work on an as needed basis and no hours are guaranteed.
EEO/AA – M/F/V/H
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and commitment at
all levels. All individuals, regardless of personal characteristics, are
encouraged to apply.
Employment policies and decisions on employment and promotion are based on
merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. The decisions and
criteria governing the employment relationship with all employees are made in a
nondiscriminatory manner, without regard to race, religion, color, national
origin, sex, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, medical
condition, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful by
federal, state, or local statutes.