- WI, USA
Fraud Prevention Inspectors perform site verifications and inspections of Medicare / Medicaid Provider Facilities on behalf of the U.S. Government.
- Validating the physical location of the facility / supplier by taking photos and capturing GPS coordinates (geotag) via Smartphone.
- Answering questions on a pre-defined checklist and / or meet with a facility staff member to ask a series of scripted questions.
- Record, store and transmit images back to contractor and complete online reports.
- Candidates must be detail-oriented and have the ability to analyze documents;
- A Smartphone is required;
- Working knowledge of taking photos and using GPS / Geotag functions using a Smartphone;
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required, some college preferred.
- Applicants must have the ability to pass a background investigation (criminal and driving record).
- U.S. Citizenship required. Reliable transportation is required.
Rates: The Inspector position rate of pay is $20 per visit for each site verification and $35 per visit for each facility inspection. Mileage is not reimbursed.
MSM Security Services, LLC, a leading security solutions provider, is actively seeking independent contractor Fraud Prevention Inspectors nationwide to perform site verifications and inspections of Medicare / Medicaid Provider Facilities on behalf of the U.S. Government.
Independent Contractor Inspectors are self-employed and not employees of MSM. Contractors do not receive benefits. They are responsible for their own taxes (MSM provides a 1099) and are compensated on an engagement-completed basis. No hours are guaranteed.