- HI, USA
Supplement your income while fighting government waste, fraud and abuse
• Flexible schedule
• 1-hour on-line training provided
• No experience required
Have you been looking to supplement your income with a job that allows you to work a flexible schedule, minimal training, pays well and helps fight government waste, fraud and abuse? If so, this job is for you.
MSM Security Services, LLC, a leading security solutions provider, is actively seeking independent contractor Fraud Prevention Inspectors nationwide to perform site verifications and inspection of Medicare/Medicaid Provider Facilities to combat fraud, waste and abuse for the U.S. Government. No prior experience in this field is required.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Validating the physical location of the facility/supplier by taking photos and capturing GPS coordinates (geotag) via Smartphone or compatible device.
• Answering questions on a pre-defined checklist and/or meet with a facility staff member to ask a series of scripted questions.
• Record, store and transmit images back to MSM and complete online reports.
• Candidates must be detail-oriented and have the ability to analyze documents;
• A Smartphone or compatible device (i.e. iPhone, Blackberry, Android, iPad) is required;
• Must have working knowledge of taking photos and using GPS / Geotag functions using a Smartphone;
• Must have the ability to use MS Office (to include MS Word, Excel), internet and email; and the ability to upload photographs / documents online using a high speed internet connection.
• A high school diploma or equivalent is required, some college preferred.
• Applicants must have the ability to pass a background investigation.
• U.S. Citizenship required.
• Reliable transportation is required.
The Inspector position rate of pay is $20 per visit for each site verification and $35 per visit for each facility inspection. Mileage is not reimbursed.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!